The lovely Vicki from Let's Talk Beauty has tagged me in this as we have had many discussions about our great love for the season that is autumn!
For Autumn what is your…..
1. Favourite thing about it? My wedding Anniversary. We were married three years ago this October and it was the most amazing, sunny, autumnal day. I also first went out with my husband in October 13 years ago now! Also collecting conkers.
3. Favourite scent / candle? Cinnamon, always makes me think of the changing of the seasons into the colder months.
5. Go to moisturiser? I stick to my old faithful No7 Advanced Hydration. I can be prone to dry skin and this works a treat when it gets cold and my skin needs a moisture boost.
7. Favourite band / music to listen to? I think I lean more towards mellow music in autumn, Smashing Pumpkins, Incubus, Bon Iver and Ani Di Franco are favourites at the moment.
8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e Boots & a scarf combo)? Not sure this year as I'm pregnant and don't have many winter maternity clothes. Usually I love to wear skirts, tights and comfy boots. I can still fit into my winter boots so they will have to do this year and I love a big knitted scarf and bobble hat.
9. Autumn Treat? Pumpkin Pie. My husband got me into Pumpkin Pie when he first went to Canada and tried some. I make one that is more like a pumpkin flavoured egg custard but it's so good and I can only ever make it when the pumpkins hit the shops. If anyone knows where you can get canned pumpkin in the UK let me know!